Our Traction Aids® are a must have for boaters, hunters and all outdoor enthusiasts!
Traction Aids® have been helping stranded motorists for two decades in all types of weather and road conditions. The durable welded steel that comprises Traction Aids® provides maximum traction for all types of vehicles, from compact cars to 4 wheel drives and even ATVs.
Traction Aids® Ready to Ship!
Regular Traction Aids®
One Pair of Regular Traction Aids® designed for non commercial use w/ carrying bag.
Heavy Duty Traction Aids®
One Pair of Specially Reinforced Heavy Duty Traction Aids® for Commercial Vehicles w/ carrying bag.
Extra Heavy Duty Traction Aids®
One Pair of Specially Reinforced Extra Heavy Duty Traction Aids® made for tractor trailers and other heavy equipment!
Traction Aids® Replacement Bag
Traction Aids® Replacement Bag designed for all Traction Aids® types
WHY TRACTION AIDS®?
- Traction Aids® give you a durable grip to any slippery surface.
- Traction Aids® can be used on any surface such as snow, ice, and mud.
- Traction Aids® can be used with cars, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, and tractor trailers.
- Traction Aids® save you time. You are back on the road in minutes.
- Traction Aids® save you money—no paying for a tow.
- Traction Aids® are an all metal product constructed of high strength steel.
- Traction Aids® grips are securely welded and last for years.
- Traction Aids® easily store in the trunk of your car or behind the seat of your truck cab.
- Traction Aids® are 100% American made.
- Traction Aids® are available at participating NAPA stores.
- Traction Aids® are your Ultimate All Season Traction Device!
Our Oil Delivery trucks don’t stay stuck thanks to Traction Aids®; the Traction Aids® have saved us a lot of money.
Robbie from Bend, Oregon
Without our Traction Aids®, we would lose a lot of time and money on our deliveries.
Tim from Portland, Maine
“We have a pair of Traction Aids in each of our vehicles, and we are not afraid of getting stuck.”
Donna from Norwood, New York
Since buying a pair of Traction Aids I haven’t stayed stuck when pulling my boat out of any boat launches.
Dennis from Richardson, Texas
None of our delivery trucks, single wheel, dual axles, or tractor trailers leaves the yard without their Traction Aids®.
Marty from Syracuse, New York