Our Traction Aids® are a must have for boaters, hunters and all outdoor enthusiasts!
Traction Aids® have been helping stranded motorists for two decades in all types of weather and road conditions. The durable welded steel that comprises Traction Aids® provides maximum traction for all types of vehicles, from compact cars to 4 wheel drives and even ATVs.
Traction Aids® Ready to Ship!
Regular Traction Aids®
One Pair of Regular Traction Aids® designed for non commercial use w/ carrying bag.
Heavy Duty Traction Aids®
One Pair of Specially Reinforced Heavy Duty Traction Aids® for Commercial Vehicles w/ carrying bag.
Extra Heavy Duty Traction Aids®
One Pair of Specially Reinforced Extra Heavy Duty Traction Aids® made for tractor trailers and other heavy equipment!
Traction Aids® Replacement Bag
Traction Aids® Replacement Bag designed for all Traction Aids® types
WHY TRACTION AIDS®?
- Traction Aids® give you a durable grip to any slippery surface.
- Traction Aids® can be used on any surface such as snow, ice, and mud.
- Traction Aids® can be used with cars, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, and tractor trailers.
- Traction Aids® save you time. You are back on the road in minutes.
- Traction Aids® save you money—no paying for a tow.
- Traction Aids® are an all metal product constructed of high strength steel.
- Traction Aids® grips are securely welded and last for years.
- Traction Aids® easily store in the trunk of your car or behind the seat of your truck cab.
- Traction Aids® are 100% American made.
- Traction Aids® are available at participating NAPA stores.
- Traction Aids® are your Ultimate All Season Traction Device!
Our Oil Delivery trucks don’t stay stuck thanks to Traction Aids®; the Traction Aids® have saved us a lot of money.
Robbie from Bend, Oregon
None of our delivery trucks, single wheel, dual axles, or tractor trailers leaves the yard without their Traction Aids®.
Marty from Syracuse, New York
“We have a pair of Traction Aids in each of our vehicles, and we are not afraid of getting stuck.”
Donna from Norwood, New York
Since buying a pair of Traction Aids I haven’t stayed stuck when pulling my boat out of any boat launches.
Dennis from Richardson, Texas
Without our Traction Aids®, we would lose a lot of time and money on our deliveries.
Tim from Portland, Maine